What to look out for if you think your account has been compromised:
- There are orders you don't recognise.
- You've received emails for orders you didn’t place.
- Personal details on your account have been changed - such as your billing address, telephone number or email address.
- You've received deliveries of products you didn’t order.
What to do if you think someone has accessed your account:
- Please notify us immediately. See our article on reporting fraud / identity theft for more information.
- Reset your Premier Man password as soon as possible.
- Look out for unusual activity across all your online accounts. If you spot anything unusual, contact the account provider as soon as possible.
Tips on setting up your new password
- Choose a new password that’s at least 8 characters long and includes a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols (such as !#*+=&£$).
- Reset passwords on any other accounts that used your old password. This includes your email account, other retail accounts or social media accounts.
‘Suspicious sign in’ email or text message
We're committed to doing all we can to protect your details.
If you receive a ‘Suspicious sign in’ email or text message from us, it means we’ve detected unauthorised sign-in activity on your account. Your password will be reset, and you'll need to visit our website or app to set up a new one.
Further information and support below: