We'll send you a statement every 28 days. If you don't pay in full for your purchases by the date shown on your statement, you'll incur an interest charge.
Your exact interest rate and APR depend on your individual circumstances - both will be confirmed in your credit agreement.
Information on how we calculate your charge
- Interest will be charged from the date we added the goods to your account.
- Interest is calculated using the opening balance on your statement (the amount you owed us at the start of the 28 day period) - it doesn't take into account any payments received after that.
- We may vary your interest rate, but we'll give you at least 30 days' notice.
Example of what you'd pay
If you have an opening balance of £400.00 and an interest rate of 3.14%:
- Multiplying the opening balance by the interest rate will give you the interest charge to be applied.
- 400 x 0.0314 = 12.56.
- You will be charged £12.56 in interest on your next statement.
What if I return an item?
If you choose to return an item you've ordered, and both the charge and return appear on the same statement, you won't incur any interest on that purchase.
If your returned item isn't credited until your next statement, you'll incur interest on it.
A note on promotional rates
From time to time we offer promotional interest rates. The specific terms and conditions of these will be confirmed in the offer.
Can't find your credit agreement?
We give you the option to download this when you open your account.
If you need a copy, you can chat with us.
If our team aren't available, you can use one of our other contact methods.