We're so sorry to hear this.
Please get in touch, so we can assist you.
You'll need to confirm:
- The date that your relative / friend passed away.
- Ideally, their Premier Man account number - this will be in the format A1234567 and can be found on any statements or letters from us. Don't worry if you're not sure what it is; we can locate their account using their full name, address and postcode.
- Your contact details, in case we need to get in touch with you.
Once you've notified us:
- We'll arrange for all mailings on the account to stop. It can take up to 6 weeks for them to cease completely.
- If we need to confirm any further details, we'll let you know within 5 working days.
You may find Cruse Bereavement Support helpful. You can visit their website or call them on 0808 808 1677.
You can register with the Bereavement Register - a free service that will stop most advertising mail to your relative / friend's address within as little as six weeks.